7 Fibromyalgia and Sleep Recommendations
Good quality sleep is probably one of the most natural fibromyalgia medicines. The University of Maryland’s Sleep Disorder Center has made several recommendations for our sleep. Enjoy!
1. Use rituals like a warm bath or light snack to lead you to sleep.
2. Get up and go to bed at the same time all seven days of the week.
3. If you have to nap do it for less than and hour and before 3:00PM.
4. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, and cigarettes.
5. Stay away for fatty or spicy foods for supper and snack. They may cause heartburn.
6. Relax during the day.
7. Save your bed for sleeping and sex!